Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 7 January 2013

First Post of 2013



I supposed to write this on the first day of new year, but it seems that I am too busy with something and someone until I can't find a time. Life had been difficult for me so far and I guess 2013 will be another challenging year with more challenge coming up. For sure, there will be a lot of life decision to be made this year. 

Alright, first post of new year should start with a new year resolution. After thinking so many day, I don't really have any great resolution, I could feel that my future is as grey as my blog here. :( Whatever it is, here is my new year resolution.

  1. Eat more and gain more weight. 
  2. Earn and save more money. Spend not more than 50 dollar a week.
  3. Graduate with a good result. (GPA not less than 3.80)
  4. Quit engineering. Study part time in other area after graduate.
  5. More blog post and networking.
  6. Get my life back !

That's all I can think of, hope I can achieve that. Don't feel surprised that I gonna quite engineering. After so many year of study especially after internship, suddenly I realized that we should not let our interest to become a responsibility or job that stress us everyday. I love engineering, I love physics and mathematics and I hope I can keep it as an interest. An interest that people will go after when they felt so stress and hopeless. 



When you put people on the selection
People might do the same on you too 
Nevertheless, never let go of your dream :)

If you want to find someone 
that love you more than himself
then be prepared to lost him 
when he choose to sacrifice himself 
instead of saving himself




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It cans easily records voice chat conversation. [url=http://www.ukdresshop.co.uk]Mother of the Bride Dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.expeditionparkaca.com]canada goose outlet[/url] The amount you will need to learn is very much less than other businesses and you can start on a shoe string budget as there are so few overheads to think about as it's on the internet.
An important character in Black Radishes is Nicole. [url=http://www.londongenuinepandora.com]thomas sabo charms[/url] Please hurry up, the price may be changed without notice!!!. To get rapt attention of others one must give attention to others.. A veteran of both WWII and the Korean War, his favorite phrase, "GODDAMNIT!" was usually delivered at full volume.
By consuming large amounts of food, you cause the LES to relax and reflux food into the esophagus leading to acid disorder reflux.. [url=http://www.femmescanadagoose.com]Canada Goose Kensington Parka[/url] The third assumption requires that all observations are independent of each other.
One way to get around this problem is to have a look for dresses online. The Sinharaja Rainforest is also a safe heaven for hundreds of birds of which roughly 72% are resident species and 13% are migrant birds. and although I dress covering coming from SaudiArabia. [url=http://www.promkleidde.com/]mac duggal ball gown [/url]

Anonymous said...

I have read so many posts on the topic of the blogger
lovers except this post is in fact a pleasant article, keep it up.


my weblog ... best anti aging product (http://bestantiagingeyecream.webs.com/)

Anonymous said...

If the internet web page is wider to fit the display, then the consumer has
to move it to see the contents.
When Mike's wife stayed at house, she did the day-to-day chores and errands.



Also visit my weblog ... cydia ios 7

Anonymous said...

Even though it appears logical that this feature will come eventually,
it did not happen with this update.
The en jail marker is removed and you are free to do what you want with
your $10.

Also visit my web-site :: Cydia; http://trans.smlinks.net/,

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting!

Keep up the wonderful works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.


Also visit my web-site Chanhassen Dinner Theater