Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, 3 June 2012

First week @ Flextronic

It had been one week since I attach to Flextronic


May be I just the intern only
They assigned me the most easiest and basic job

I just need to revise the Packaging Instruction 
for all the item they produced (around 800 item +.+)
And also check the Bills of Material (BOM) for every item
if there is anything missing or extra..

I would said the environment here are quite nice
as well as the people here..
Just I don't think they are working under pressure
as what my ILO told me..


The only bad thing when attach to here is 
I had to wake up very early in the morning :(
and travel in the crowded train
but I think I will get used to this soon...

What I can do is just...
Enjoy the working life here

HAPPY INTERNSHIP !




No comments: