Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Happy Teacher Day

There is one Malay teacher
who teaches me chemistry before..


I still remember, 
I don't really like her or respect her at all


Not because she is Malay...
But because I think that 
she don't know how to teach at all ~


Often I skipped her class
Even I was in the class, 
I do other works instead of listening 
and I never do the homework given


I think I am smarter than her
because I can study without her aid, without her note,
or even listen to her poor teaching skill ...


Not knowing that 
I able to do all this because of her 
I learn how to study with my own effort 
without I realize it...


Until one day 
when I lost everything
school, teacher, and classmate..
when I had to study independently....


I am glad that she don't know how to teach
I am glad that I hate her at first
I am glad that I trying to prove that I am smarter than her


Teacher,
is not just about teaching...
but exist just to made u learn something...
even they had to face our humiliation ...
even they never gain our respect...


Thank you, Miss Barridah 


HAPPY TEACHER DAY






No comments: