Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, 30 March 2012

Part Time Lecture ?

Finally I update my blog..

I got some shocking news to share here...
I will become "part-time lecture" 
in coming semester....






As I mention before
I was doing my Final Year Project..
and had been assigned to a lab
with few million dollar molding machine...

Currently,
I was learning how to operate 
those quite "High-tech" machine

And

Mr. Warren, my Project Supervisor
told me that I and my FYP-mate will be 
teaching a batch of student
on how to operate those machine
when school reopen....


OMG ! Mr. Warren
YOU MUST BE KIDDING.....

I can't be a lecture...
The practical lab sheet I still haven't prepare 
Yet school will be reopen in two week time..


SOMEONE... HELP ME.......