Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, 24 March 2012

NAPFA

I going to take 
NAPFA test soon.






NAPFA basically stand for
National Physical Fitness Award
and is a physical test for Singaporean
whereby those who obtain gold/silver
can enjoy two-month exemption for their NS


Since I am not Singaporean
and not going for Singapore NS
but I also need to take this test
 


Because NYP made it compulsory 
for all the student 
regardless nationality and gender
and the NAPFA result 
will be reflected in the result slip 



So no choice, 
I had to take this test...
If not, I won't waste my energy
to take this stupid test...
(Actually I don't have much energy...)


Requirement for NAPFA 

The test will be on 16 May 2012
and it is the same week for my
Final Year Project Presentation...