Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 26 March 2012

FYP

I wanna write something..
But nothing to write...





So I just write something
about FYP...


Currently
I was doing my Final Year Project...
I think I mention about it before...
Click the link below if u forget
- - - - - - - > Final Year Project

I lazy to repeat...

and u know what ?!
My supervisor said cannot reveal
anything about the development work to other....
The research work is non-nondisclosure  
and should kept confidential





"since the technology you work in quite new
and not much company outside able to perform it
he added... 

LOL...
Kinda speechless...
It sound like I am developing nuclear bomb


Hello, 
this technology so common in Europe...
It just new in Singapore and JB only lor...
and some say Batam -.-




My research lab....



No comments: