Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, 3 March 2012

Chalet@NSRCC - Part 1


Just come back from
the 3D2N chalet 
with fellow classmate @NSRCC




These place is damn nice
compared to our last chalet :)
National Service Resort
Swimming pool
the map

Our chalet :)
Just arrive...
Sit down and enjoy the TV-show 
Parlor, bedroom and toilet
Bowling with classmate...
Saw Singaporean team have their
training there...

But my luck damn good..
Score around 80 point for the first time ^^

Bowling court

Playing basketball after that
I didn't play at first...
They all too strong already 

Basketball

Think of the past....
Where I lost a friend just because 
of basketball...



Walk around the beach with Nick
The beach make me calm and feel peaceful...
listen to wave and forget everything....


The wave...

Steam-boat for dinner..
Our food

Food for 20++ people...
The food is not enough...
So we put the Maggie mee into the steamboat
wakaka..=P

Eating....

Mahjong time...
Again..I just sit beside and watch..

Mahjong....

Sleeping time...
I don't know who take this..
But I just put it on :)
zzzz

There's all for the first day..
TO BE CONTINUE...


No comments: