Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, 25 February 2012

STOP LYNAS SAVE MALAYSIA



Watch this video...
This is not about politics

This is about environment
About our future...





I know most probably
I will not going back to Malaysia
But I still hope that every Malaysian 
can live in a healthy environment



I am not from Kuantan 
But if the radioactive waste pollute 
Any river in Kuantan 
Sg. Segamat will get affected also 
As they are connected

And
I don't want any radioactive waste 
To reach my home town




If you are Malaysian 
and you care about environment
What you need to do is
Put this picture as your FB profile picture

TELL GOVERNMENT THAT WE 
DON'T WANT LYNAS

3 comments:

xiao P 笑屁blue diary said...

omg, so sad~

一po囧树 said...

稀土厂啊!
我也在尽我的一份力……
帮忙反对…

huili said...

stop lynas! >v<