Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, 24 February 2012

A Singaporean View

Someone ask me


"How was my life in Singapore ??
It must be awesome as 
Singapore is a great country
which practice meritocracy ..."



I don't know how to answer this
After almost 2 year study here,
I never write anything about Singapore 
How was the life here or the experience here 
May be I afraid I will  be the next Sun Xu
when I write something offensive


Instead of sharing my experience
I would like to share 
Some Singaporean view on foreigner


People said,
A picture is worth a thousand words 
So I just put a print screen 
taken from Temasek Review FB

Add caption
I accept the fact that 
I am just foreigner and 
I respect their view on us... 




But remember what Newton said
in his Newton's Third Laws


"Every action will produce same 
magnitude but opposite reaction"

4 comments:

xiao P 笑屁blue diary said...

LOL!

Newton‘s third law !
hahahaha~

Loo Yee said...

what so funny about Newton's third law ?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work! That is the kind of info that should be shared around
the web. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this put up upper!
Come on over and talk over with my site .
Thanks =)
Here is my web-site - old holborn tobacco

Anonymous said...

I always used to read paragraph in news papers but
now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.
Feel free to visit my website ... pimples overnight