Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Financial Test


Long time didn't update the blog
Feel so sad when
the blog view keep dropping : (


As I mention,
I got plenty of test and exam
 COMING IN
So I got no time to blog and 
nothing to blog too other than study 
-.-


Today got financial test....
Is a GS module
so I didn't study at all =P


Luckily, 
I took accounting in SPM
Today test shouldn't be that bad


At least I still know about
 balance sheet, asset, liabilities 
what is bond, stock, unit trust, REIT
and so on.....


Somehow, I don't understand
Why NYP ask engineer student to 
study financial thingy ??
Not related at all >.<


Just Realize that January ended
Time pass damn fast
2012 left 11 month to go...


Study Study Study

 Tomorrow got machining test
Good luck for me :D





6 comments:

I'м Yen said...

jiayou !!!! ^^

Loo Yee said...

Thanks you xD

Cocoeriley said...

嗨,谢谢你的光临。回访咯!你是学生,对吧?元宵快乐!

Loo Yee said...

是啊,我还在读书 :D

xiao P 笑屁blue diary said...

work har n all the best miss loo yee XD

Loo Yee said...

thanks :)