Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Year 3 Elective


 Year 3 
Elective Module and Study path
Released today


I get
Advance Mould and Tool Design 
+
Advance Plastic Processing Technology 


Great ! :D
Finally, I get what I want....
I know this elective is difficult and stressful.
Not many people dare to take.
But  I am ready
to take this challenge ^^


For Study Path
I going for FYP (Final Year Project) first.
and IAP (Industry Attachment Placement) later. 
I think I am fine with the arrangement :)

Take a picture of the list xD

Sad thing
is
All of us will separate into different class
according to our elective and path

We won't be in the same class anymore
I think I will miss my day in DP1001

T.T.









No comments: