Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Pre-CNY


Next week 
Advance Mechanic class 
Cancelled

Good News !
I will not so rush heading to Larkin
to catch up my bus
Going home for Chinese New Year

Talking about Chinese New Year...

Gosh ! 
I haven't prepare for it yet
Planning to go for shopping this few day
Even I still have a lot of assignment
to be completed

T.T


I just have two day holiday
for coming Chinese New Year
can't really enjoy it 

At least
I still able to go home.

Some of my friend had to celebrate 
Chinese New Year here

No more ticket
 for them..


....Miss my hometown very much...

New Year clothes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me not yet buy new year things such as cloth, shoes likethat.... N i dint plan 2 buy~ haha