Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, 5 January 2012

NYP Open House 2012

Today was

I sign up as student tour guide
Bringing secondary school student around


Tour Guide Task Force


I had been told to report @ 10am
But
 I report at 12pm as I have machining workshop
which I don't want to skip >.<



....................FINALLY....................

After 2 hour of waiting
I and my course-mate had given the task

As the Tour Guide for
 Singlap secondary school and Kranji Secondary School

We go to the LTK-2 to pick them up

where those student is given some briefing
and is given some Goody Bag





But there is only Singlap secondary school people
Kranji secondary school are not there 
I think they might lost their way
So, from 4 tour guide for 40 student

Become 8 tour guide for 40 student..^^


We bring them around the school
to some place that we even didn't go before..
I don't think we are good tour guide ><


..................................................................................

We go and visit SIT 
After some 2 hour of walking
we end their journey and guide them to car park
where they waiting for their bus 

and
Our Tour Guide Mission Completed !

After that
I go for lecture after signing out
 I like today lecture
Not much people, Not much noisy
and better concentration


.....................END....................














No comments: