Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Greeting from Prime Minister Department

Today
I was shocked
When I received a letter
from Prime Minister Department


It was....


Just a CNY Greeting Card... = =




What made it a bit awesome is
this greeting card is sign personally by

Dr Koh Tsu Koon
Minister in Prime Minister's Department





First, I would like to say
Thank You for the Greeting Card.
I love it so much


Second, so sorry that
I can't decided who my parent will vote 
in next general election
(but I quite sure that it will not be BN candidate)


Thirdly,
It will be great if what I received
was JPA Oversea Scholarship Interview letter










2 comments:

xiao P 笑屁blue diary said...

LOL. hahahahahaha.

u apply for jpa scholarship? XD

Loo Yee said...

Yup..I apply for JPA, but they never call me for interview