Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Free Voucher

Having lunch in AMK Hub
Just now 
  People Mountain People Sea there  ^^
Everyone shopping for coming CNY

Wow, I get a row of Vouchers
Just having meal at 
Food courts there





No wonder
there is a lot of people
until I took 10 minute just to get a seat

In Singapore,
Whenever there is free thing
there will be people there.
Kinda speechless..

Receive Eunice sms
 just after finish my lunch
saying that there is QPC test tomorrow
Spoiled my shopping mood 

No choice
Going back to study T.T
If not I will fail the test tomorrow

Happy Chinese New Year 


2 comments:

xiao P 笑屁blue diary said...

whr's my voucher?
whr?? XDD

nice food?

Loo Yee said...

haha..thing that is free sure nice one xD