Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, 8 January 2012

For Christopher

He has been hospitalized
since last Thursday night
Due to some heart problem 
known as Myocarditis


He was my junior, Christopher...


A person
 which I not really familiar with
But, this doesn't stop me praying for him 

And
I am sure everyone praying for him 
right now
His family, his friend and
People like me 
who doesn't know him well
Everyone hoping that He will get well soon

Christopher and Me during Camp Paradise



Christopher,

Please wake up right now !!
We all know you can do it
You are not alone
Everyone is praying hard for you
Please do not dissapoint us
Please do not lost in this battle !


Hope You Get Well Soon
God Will Bless You





No comments: