Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Common Test Result


All the common test result 
had released.

Seriously,
My result seems like didn't 
meet my expectation

My result


Engineering Math - A
Nanotechnology and Micro fabrication - A
Mechanical and Fixture Design - A
Thermofluids - C

T.T.
A bit sad and  dissapointed 

Even some module get A
But I know that some question I did it wrongly
and 
I do not have strong concept in certain theory

Can't imagine
 in future when I going to work
How will it be if I had been asked to solve question like this ?
I will for sure dissapointed lots of people


So, I decided
I will be more concentrate in my study.


Good Luck













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambateh... Me also wan....+++

Loo Yee said...

thanks :)