Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, 25 December 2011

Christmas Movie


Rain poured down almost everyday
since I back from Singapore
Everyone wonders if there will flood or not
The way of Segamat River rise and fall
just like Bursa Malaysia indicator
I guess no one in Segamat have mood for christmas

For me,
I never celebrate christmas before
May be because I am Buddist
So no big deal whether I celebrate christmas or not

I guess this year Christmas as well
Going for midnight movie with family 
at LFS Cinema which just open recently.. 





The midnight movie is full of people
which I feel surprised of..
May be there is no Cinema here
for more than 10 year..



Watching horror movie, 2359
in the midnight is not a joke..
It somehow look more scary... 


Finally,
I wish all my friend and all the my blog reader
Merry Christmas..
hohoho ~