Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

They Never Appreciate

Somehow I feel that
no matter in which lecture
the lecture theater are getting noisy and noisy
until sometimes I can't really concentrate well
PEOPLE JUST KEEP TALKING AND TALKING...


I know some lecture are boring and 
made people feel sleepy
and people just start talking among themselves
but SOME STUDENT LIKE ME NEED TO LISTEN
If you think you are brilliant enough and need to talk, 
can you please do it in low volume ??
and try not to laugh, is not funny at all...


What I feel is that, 
When lecture are talking and someone are talking
They are not just not respect the lecture
at the same time their friend too ~


Probably they doesn't lost a teacher 
or a chance to study before
just like what I experience sometime ago
so they never appreciate what they have right now...


I am not trying to criticize 
This just what I am feeling right now
and Guest what I am thinking right now?
 I miss Cheam Shuning's lecture right now :(

No comments: