Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 14 November 2011

SPM-ing

Today is SPM
too bad I am not candidate
as I am two years ago...


Everyone can have only one chance
If you miss it, then you miss it forever...


Somehow, I think of myself...
Can't imagine that I so dare taking 12 subject 
including Chinese literature 
even everyone think my Chinese subject are poor... 


My ego are no more right now...


I never regret of doing that
when I get both B+ in Malay and English
Losing the chance of getting JPA scholarship
enter Matriculation and much more...


This is me..
Once you decide, do it and don't regret


And something happens...
History created for my life
for my family and for the school...
When I am one of the only 1% candidate
of Chinese Literature who get highest distinction, A+


When you put in effort, no matter how weak you are
You sure can make a difference
Don't you agree ??


Lastly,
I wish all SPM candidate all the best...

2 comments:

KellyLam干物妹妹 said...

Aim ourself...
the most important thing is
dont ever give up...

Loo Yee said...

hehe..thank you ^^