Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, 6 November 2011

I Need More Holiday ~

Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji
So is public holiday
Some of my course-mate going home
Since there is 3-day holiday include Saturday and Sunday
But I didn't as I got a lot of work to do

There is Mechanical Design Drawing
There is QPC Report
There is Thermofluids Assignment 
There is Advance Mechanic Tutorial
There is test for Math and A.Mechanic 
and seriously I need to study for other module too~

What make my life worst is
I am not feeling well
I think I am sick right now
My nose is blocked by unknown fluid
and I am sleepy right now ~


3-day holiday seems not enough for me
I need more time to work and to rest
I hope I able to survive
and complete all my task
before this short holiday end ~


I Seriously Need More Holiday ~~

1 comment:

PEI8109 said...

hey...gambateh....
viewing ur blog with smile=)