Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, 11 November 2011

I Did It At Last

Today is the day
DPEConnect and Impact Day...
111111, this special date for all of us
all DPEians especially the performer 


I am glad to be one of performer
And after a lot of training and preparation
which are full of joy and sorrow
and of course quarrel too ~
We finally made it, 
THE BEST SHOW THAT IMPRESS ALL...


Today is so special and memorable for me 
not just because we made an awesome history for DPE
and make our teacher and lecture "hao lian"
But, I actually skipped class for the show..
which I can't really believe that I did it at last..


YES, I skipped Advance Mechanic class...
and I am not regret about it 
I think is worth to do that...


DPE ROOOOOOOOOOOOCK !!!

No comments: