Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, 13 November 2011

First Love ~~

Time passes...
It has been 4 year
After I end my first love
Just because of a book
We do quarrel but we end peacefully


I would like to thank her for everything she did
And say sorry for everything I done..



I miss her and hope to meet her again 
but I don't think I still love her
Still, I will keep our memory in my mind
Forever...



As people said
"First Love is always the best and most memorable
and ending it is always most painful"


I agree with that...
And I admit that somehow,
I tend to compare every girl I meet
with her...
May be that is the reason I still single right now...

5 comments:

↘﹏JσRyn··喵♥ said...

Who's That Girl =D

Loo Yee said...

No use if I tell you...

Everything is history right now...

↘﹏JσRyn··喵♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
↘﹏JσRyn··喵♥ said...

whatever =)
i wish the best for u

Loo Yee said...

thx..^^

Wish you all the best too :)