Pages

About Me

My photo
Segamat, Johor, Malaysia
计划永远都赶不上变化....

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, 22 October 2011

A Busy Week...

The first week of lesson after school reopen just end,
This is most busy week since I'm come to poly...
The lesson so packed with the CCA activity as well..

This semester I take 9 module including Diploma Plus..
Last semester, I have additional Module, Applied Calculus 
And this semester I have Advanced Mechanic Module in addition...
This module is almost the same the Mechanic II..
I hope I able to cope with it and score A just like last semester..
as a lot of student screw up...
From 300 plus student taking this module in beginning..
until today just left around 60 plus people survive...
I think it is miracle when I just get A...

DPEconnect will be on 11th  next month ..
An importance event for DPE where all "industrial boss" will come..
And I assist my helpless friend for the Japanese Matrix..
which I mentioned in previous post...
Right now, we having a training period 
where we had to assign people for all the character 
and run the show more perfectly than last time...

And today, 
I joined temple tour organized by Buddhist Society..
We going to Burmese Temple, we saw interesting statue,
where two god pay respect to Buddha..
we learn that "God is great, but Buddha greater"... 
We going to Fo Ya Shi..
where we learn how to recognize Buddha by the hand posture..
and last we go to ABC, Amitaba Buddhist Center, 
where we learn about Tibetan Buddhism...

Tired, But interesting and meaningful...
This week is really busy...


No comments: